There are rules to using this forum. Please abide by them at all times. If you don't like them, please do not post.
Use of this message board implies your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use -
- You will not post any messages likely to cause offence. (Don't be abusive. Criticism is fine, abuse isn't. Don't say things about others that you wouldn't like saying about you. Do not try and 'out' the identity of any poster. There are also the 'in jokes' or what I call the 'nudge' which are comments made in jest by the poster and may be totally innocent comments that amongst friends would generate a laugh and quickly be forgotten about. However on message boards, they can be clearly misinterpretated and cause offence.)
- You will not post messages containing bad language.
- You will not post any defamatory messages.
- You will not post messages that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright.
- You will not post any messages that promote illegal acts or solicit involvement in illegal acts.
- You will not post messages that contains personal phone numbers or addresses.
- You agree that the Forum administrator of this board has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
- You agree that if you allow people to contact you via the message boards that you will not hold the Forum administrator responsible for any unwanted messages you may receive.
- The Forum administrator does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the message boards or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.
- You agree not to hold the Forum administrator responsible for any messages posted on our message boards that may contradict our terms, and that you will not consider legal action against us.
- We agree to help resolve any situations that may arise in a reasonable way.
- You agree that in any of the above situations the Forum administrator has the right to pass on the messages, IP address of the specific messages, and the registered e-mail address for any messages that contradict the above terms to a legal authority.
- In the event of any legal proceedings being brought against the Forum administrator as a publisher of the message board, in respect of any contribution on the message board, the author of such an item shall give a full indemnity to the webmaster in respect of all costs and damages which may be ordered against it as a result of posting and publication.
- All contributions to the message board acknowledge that where they choose to use pseudonyms or nicknames as a signature of their postings, so as to remain anonymous, the Forum administrator will have to reveal their true identities if any Court order is obtained by any third party requiring identification to be given. The webmaster shall be entitled to a costs indemnity from the contributor who chooses not to reveal their true identity.
- No advertising or promotion statements are allowed unless permission has been obtained from the Forum administrator in advance. The Forum administrator shall be entitled to charge costs to anyone posting any advertising or promotion material without permission.
- We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this forum will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this forum.