Admin

North West Intermediate Rugby Union Leagues - Discussion

Fixtures in Ical format.

Anything to do with the leagues

Fixtures in Ical format.

Postby forumadmin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 pm

For those interested here are the individual fixtures in Ical format. After the column of fixtures has been copied they will need to be put into some sort of editor. Notepad on Windows will do. All the quote marks have to be deleted. Just do a find " and replace with a nothing. Then go through deleting all the blank lines. It is easier than it sounds. Save the file with an ICS suffix. Then import the file into your favourite Calendar application. I use Google Calendar.

Each fixture event will be there on the correct date with the location of the venue showing. Clicking on this location will bring up Google Maps if you are using Google Calendar. If you use a smart 'phone then it should be possible to get 'turn by turn' instructions to get the venue. That is the theory anyway.

The files are 'as is'. My knowledge is limited to these files. I don't know how to make the files update automatically.

Here is the link to the file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rO43sC8kLnpcW3S10Vb7A1WEEfMM_4iwVe7JZeR9oTU/edit?usp=sharing
--
Barry A.
Forum Administrator.
"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza.
God = √-1.
forumadmin
Site Admin

Return to League Matters