Admin

North West Intermediate Rugby Union Leagues - Discussion

Division 5 South Pitchero Site

Anything to do with the leagues

Division 5 South Pitchero Site

Postby keendartfan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Who do I contact regarding the Pitchero Division 5 South fixtures/results?

Since the reorganisation it has screwed up the results section of our club website as all the od results have been expunged. Is there any way the old results can be reinstated as friendlies? Otherwise the season scoring stats only reflect the new 5 South results.
keendartfan

Re: Division 5 South Pitchero Site

Postby forumadmin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:43 pm

It is me wot is to blame. To speed up the process, instead of sending the new fixtures to Pitchero to form a new league I deleted the old fixtures and uploaded the new fixtures. I'm afraid the old fixtures can't be re-instated. Actually some old fixtures are still there if they have reports connected to them. However, putting the results in would make the new table inaccurate. Hence the results have been deleted.

Perhaps in future it would be better to get Pitchero to keep the old league and setup a brand new league.

It should be possible for you or someone at your club to put in the old fixtures and results as friendlies. You would have to do the stats again I'm afraid.
Rather than putting the fixtures in one by one you could upload the fixtures from a spreadsheet. If you wish, tell me which club you are and I'll send you a file which you can upload.
--
Barry A.
Forum Administrator.
"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza.
God = √-1.
forumadmin
Site Admin

Re: Division 5 South Pitchero Site

Postby keendartfan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Thanks for the email. Our site is now up to date.
keendartfan

Return to League Matters