LEAGUE FIXTURES 2019-2020
These Fixtures have been sent to the Club's Fixtures Secretaries.
After a period of talks and discussion the League Setup is now FINALISED.
Here are the Fixtures for the coming season in the Halbro North West Leagues. They will appear on the main part of the website in a week or so.
They are on the RFU Website.
League Setup 2019-2020
Individual Fixtures 2019-2020
Please note we changed the names of 4SE to 4E, 4SW to 4W, 5SE to 5E and 5SW to 5W. This is for admin purposes and the trophies don't have to be re-engraved.
There have been changes to the Rules. Here is a brief outline of the changes.
1. In Divisions 4 and 5, games postponed due to the weather will not be rearranged but the result decided by Pools Panel.
2. Double Headers are allowed. Agreement with the opponents and the Rules Committee must be sought.
3. In the Cup Competitions all teams must provide a minimum of 12 players to play the game.
4. Teams are allowed to opt out of the Cup competitions before 1st August by informing John Powell.
5. Points system has changed. 5 points for a win, 3 for a draw, 1 for losing. 5 points for a walkover. 1 point for losing within 7 points. In the Premier League and Conferences 1 point will be given for scoring 4 tries.
6. In the Premier League teams can have up to a maximum of 5 replacements